Here are 10 Nigerian celebrities who are ‘hiding’ their newborns from the media
Just like several other people, some Nigerian celebrities keep their newborn kids away from the media for a while before officially revealing their faces to the public.
ALSO READ»»» Bobrisky says he’s pregnant. Read more here
Reasons for this might vary, ranging from internet trolls, to ‘evil people’, or just wanting to enjoy their little ones with just family and friends for the main time.
Most celebrities have experienced their newborn kids being called “ugly” and all sorts of names from social media users, so a lot of them have decided to keep the face of their babies away until they reach a certain month or age.
Below is a list of 10 Nigerian celebrities who have currently not shown their kids online. The most we’ve been able to glimpse are pictures of the baby’s head, back, or some other part of the body, but not the face. Some of these kids have reached one year, some are few months, while some are just few weeks.
Unlike some celebrities who announce the birth of their child with the baby’s photo, these ones are still shielding them away from social media.
1. Funke Akindele and JJCSkillz: The Nollywood stars have had their twin boys since December 2018 and are yet to reveal their faces to the public.
2. Davido: The singer and his fiancee Chioma welcomed their son Ifeanyi Adeleke in October 2019. It’s been eight months since then and only pictures like the one below has been shared.
3. Simi and Adekunle Gold: The power couple welcomed their daughter Adejare on May 30th, and are still waiting for them to share her with the world. Considering how secretive Simi and Adekunle Gold are, it might take a while before we get to see Deja’s face.
ALSO READ»»» Naira Marley To Open Free Restaurant
4. BamBam and Teddy A: The former big brother Naija housemates welcomed their daughter, Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan, on 5th March 2020. It’s been four months since them and only few people, like friends and family members have seen the baby’s face.
5. Emmanuel Emenike and Iheoma Nnadi: The footballer and his beautiful wife now have two kids together, and they are still shielding both of them from the media.
ALSO READ»»» Here’s How To Stay Positive While Working From Home
6. Toyin Abraham and Kolawole Oluwasegun: The Nollywood actors welcomed their son, Ire, in August 2019, and the world still doesn’t know what he looks like, and it’s almost a year now.
7. Stephanie Coker: Media personality, Stephanie Coker, and her husband, David Aderinokun, welcomed their first child, Adunni in November 2019, and the world is still being starved of her face.
8. Regina Daniels: The young and beautiful Nollywood actress and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, welcomed their son, Munir, in June. The actress in an interview has said that she will soon show her son to the world.
ALSO READ»»» Ray Hushpuppi faces 20 years in US prison for fraud
9. Linda Ejiofor and Ibrahim Suleiman: The Nollywood couple welcomed their first child together about a week ago, and fans are already looking out to see the bundle of joy.
10. Nina: The former BBNaija housemate and her husband welcomed their son, Denzel in the US two days ago, and the photo below was shared to make the announcement